We here at Modnique are crazy about Desigual, and we hope you are too! Everything from their quirky designs to their bold, colorful prints exudes happiness and hits us just right. What better way to stand out in a crowd of outfits that are boringly similar than to don an internationally reveled and brightly beautiful brand??
Here are 10 quick and easy facts that you may or may not have known about Desigual:
1. Desigual was founded in Ibiza, Spain in 1984 (aka the party island)
2. They are now based in Barcelona, Catalonia (another party city)
3. Desigual was founded by a Swiss gentleman by the name of Thomas Meyer (he probably likes to party)
4. Desigual’s philosophy is centered around positivity, tolerance, commitment, & fun! (aka parties)
5. The company lives by this slogan: We Dress People, Not Bodies (because people like to party)
6. Thomas Meyer’s goal was to create a line of clothing that was affordable to all (and Modnique makes it even more affordable for you! Party party!!)
7. Desigual is represented in 72 different countries (it’s a world-wide party)
8. A Desigual Turquoise Plaid Jacket was worn by Aria Montgomery (played by Lucy Hale) on the hit TV series Pretty Little Liars (she likes parties)
9. Desigual means “Atypical” in Spanish, a name chosen to distinguish Desigual from other brands, as Desigual has chosen to be “not the same” (…as other parties)
10. If you type out the word “Desigual” too many times, it starts to mess with your mind. Same with the word “party”.
Alright, that’s all for now! Hope you enjoyed, and hope you’ll check out our Desigual sale at Mondnique.com tomorrow!